K2 Construction Consultants
K2 is seeking an experienced and highly motivated MEP Claims Consultant to join our team in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Solid understanding of review, assessment, analysis anddrafting of MEP construction claims
- Involvement in presenting and testifying MEP labor productivity cases in construction dispute resolutions
- Experience in mediation, arbitration and litigation support as a consultant and testifying expert for issues involving MEP project management, project controls, damage quantification, scheduling and sequencing, acceleration, labor productivity analysis, and construction defects.
- Strong knowledge of:
- Construction claims preparation, analysis, and negotiation
- Quantification and qualification of damages
- Schedule delay analysis
- Labor productivity studies and analysis
- Expert testimony in arbitration and litigation
- Construction defect
- Forensic defect evaluation
· Other skills:
- Contract risk analysis
- Change order management
- Project and construction management issues
- Risk assessment and management
- Company offers excellent benefits, Paid Time Off, and 401K with a starting salary negotiable and relative to experience.
K2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
If interested, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference “MEP Claims Consultant” in the Subject line.