K2 Construction Consultants
K2 is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Construction Project Scheduler to join our team in Bethesda, Maryland. The candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining CPM schedules, conducting delay analysis, and reporting for various projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or an associated field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the engineering or construction industries, or other equivalent consulting experience
- Proficiency in Primavera (P3 or P6) is essential, and knowledge of other scheduling software (i.e. Microsoft Project) is helpful
- Construction scheduling background preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills with latest knowledge of technology and software to include MS Office
- Customer-service and goal oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, when necessary, in order to meet client needs
- Ability to complete Government security clearance
- Company offers excellent benefits, Paid Time Off, and 401K with a starting salary negotiable and relative to experience.
K2 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
If interested, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference “Construction Project Scheduler” in the Subject line.