Exponent is a leading construction, engineering, and scientific consulting firm. Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, physicians, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve complicated problems facing corporations, insurers, government entities, associations and individuals. Our approximately 1000 staff members work in 26 offices across the United States and abroad with over 800 consultants.
Exponent's Construction Consulting Practice is currently hiring for an Associate/Senior Associate for our Alexandria, VA office. This person will be involved in projects relating to construction claims and contract dispute resolution, litigation services, construction management and construction consulting services.
Qualifications for this position include:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or Mechanical Engineering (Advanced degree(s) and registration is preferred)
- 3-10 years of experience in project/construction management or construction consulting
- Knowledge of and experience with Primavera and Microsoft software tools as well as other software common to the construction industry
- Experience in contract dispute resolution and construction claims, litigation services and construction consulting services is desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Veterans and Disabled Employer.
Please contact Exponent’s HR department at www.exponent.com/careers